There are huge expectations among the people of Tamilnadu and the viewers of the most liked TV show Bigg Boss about the second season of the show Bigg Boss 2.
Bigg Boss 2 Updates:
June 17th, 2018: Furthermore, the show started today grandly and Kamal Haasan introduced the contestants of this second season. And here is the list of them below.
- Yashika Anand (Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kutthu fame)(Photos Here)
- Ponambalam (Villain actor)
- Mahat (Mankatha fame)
- Daniel Annie Pope (Idharkku Thaane Aasaipattai Balakumara fame)
- Vaishnavi (RJ)
- Janani Iyer (Thegidi actress)
- Ananth Vaidyanathan (Singer)
- Ramya NSK (Singer)
- Sendrayan (Comedy actor)
- Rithvika (Madras movie supporting actress)
- Mumtaj (Mala Mala Song fame actress)
- Thaadi Balaji (Comedy actor)
- Mamathi (Anchor)
- Nithya (Thaadi Balaji’s wife)
- Shariq Khan (Son of actor Riyaash Khan)
- Aishwarya Dutta (Tamizhukku Enn Ondrai Azhuthavum Actress)
- Oviya (Bigg Boss Season 1 contestant for a guest appearance)
May 21st, 2018: Therefore, the second season Teaser is released and it is below.
May 2nd, 2018: Consequently, Actor Kamal Hassan joins the team of Bigg Boss 2 today and the shoot begins on the same day.
March 16th, 2018: In addition, there were rumors spread over the social media that the actor and politician Kamal Hassan is not a part of the second session of Bigg Boss and the actors Suriya or Arvind Swamy is going to host the show. Hence, as per the latest information from the sources, the Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan is going to host the second season of this TV show which is going to start in June month this year.